WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Post-10055...







4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Too bad the cartoons reflect this political silly season so well. I do hope the chief crook on the right is all trumped with no place to go.
On a happier note, the guy in the 3rd picture on the top kinda reminds me of Joe Nameth - in my dreams!
Hope you and Jerry are enjoying NYC while you can!

whkattk said...

I think I have to agree with Mr. Carville... Great post again!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hot guy of the day said...

I like some of the dudes in this post. ^_^