WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Post-9922...






Jerry's cold is mostly over; mine is still hanging on. Thank you to everyone who's been asking about us.

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Very happy to hear you are both well on the mend!

Unknown said...

Very hot couples! Now get well soon and stay well! Hugs across cyberspace, Patrick

O!Daddie said...

Looks like these guys are getting ready for Wednesday!

Still disease-rampant at my house too - dont remember being this sick for this long - feel better soon!!

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - You feel better soon as well!