WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Post-9908...

1928 Martin Aerodynamic



1933 Dymaxion (replica)



1949 Airway (10 horsepower)


Jerry's cold is still hanging on; mine has worsened, which is usual for me due to my COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Sorry to hear that your colds are hanging on. I hope you feel better soon.

Cool cars! I had seen the Dymaxion before. But the other two are new to me!

whkattk said...

So very sorry to hear this, Rick. I hope both of you get some rest and feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Sorry that you are both still ill. Take care! Rest up! Lots of positive vibes and prayer being sent in your direction.

SickoRicko said...

Thanks guys!