WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Post-9698...

Jeff Palmer





5 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

My favorite is the last one!

Hot guys said...

Handsomes!!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Indeed; I'd like to be slurping on that!

O!Daddie said...

so HOT !!

Unknown said...

OH! YES! SO "VERY" HOT! Hugs, Patrick