WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Post-9658...







CELEBRATE!

5 comments:

karl said...

Congratulations to you all in the USA well done and about time too!

Hot guys said...

Happy happy! :) So proud of the USA. Great, great day.

Unknown said...

Yes! Celebrate! Great news!

O!Daddie said...

amazing how the ultra-conservative Republican-stacked Bush court got fked. Eat shit and die, Anton.

A great week for the 99% and for President Obama!!

whkattk said...

A very wonderful thing to have happen.