WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Post-9540...

Jarryd Smith
Corey Higgins / Dylan Rosser
Gunner / Jacob Slader



4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

O! Sailor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Someone for everyone! That's kind of you! Hugs, Patrick

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

When I saved a couple of the pictures They had names of who they are instead of numbers. That is so cool...Thanks!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Sometimes I have a name to go with the pic, but not always.