WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Post-9485...




4 comments:

whkattk said...

Love this one on the bottom left. Yum!

Unknown said...

Oh Yes! They just get better and better! Great cocks! Thanks for your daily visits and comments. They help to keep me going. Patrick

SickoRicko said...

Lord Patrick - Ditto!

O!Daddie said...

#6 needs a bit less yellow in his tanning creme.