WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Post-7584...

Last weekend I went on a "capture" binge and ran across these two pix; the zebra one came with a description. I realize this will be a bummer for some, but I also realize that this is part of nature. Still, it makes me very sad.

This Zebra mare was heavily pregnant and simply couldn’t keep up with the herd. Subsequently the unborn foal was ripped out and carried off by one of the Hyenas. All the time this mare never uttered a sound as the savagery of the pack set in, no doubt in severe shock.



No comments: