WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Post-6880...

Thanks Greg!

Jenga-like 60-story skyscraper would be Tribeca's tallest

The jagged tower at Church and Leonard Sts., called 56 Leonard, sold more than 70% of its 145 units in just 10 weeks, including one over the phone for $6 million to a frantic Frenchman.

Read article HERE.

1 comment:

O!Daddie said...

amazing looking but I wouldnt be able to function there- glass walls? high floors? I'd be in a vertigo state 24/7 and hiding in the closet