WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 01, 2013

Post-6447...

I suspect this post will get a lot of "Crap" votes. If every viewer over the age of 50 (and those who appreciate us) gave this a "Fabulous" vote, we can drown out the ageists. (However, could it be that some over 50 are ageists?)





1 comment:

karl said...

Im not over 50 [not even anywhere near it, well in my own mind] but these must appeal to someone, Im sure.