WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Post-6418...




5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

#2- I LOVE slim guys with BIG cocks

SickoRicko said...

Vintage Hottie - Since I added a pic after your comment, we all know you now mean the last guy.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I have alwaysed been attrected to the last guy fo rsome reason. every since I first saw him.


WOOF
Ray

O!Daddie said...

nope, I meant the guy now in the middle.. the 'little' kid at the end could be my grandson, but he is awful cute (and hung)

SickoRicko said...

Vintage Hottie - Oops, my bad!