WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Post-6414...





5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

# 5- nipple alert !!!

Anonymous said...

what an awesome chunk of masculinity in the bottom picture!!!

uptonking said...

#1, 4 and 5 are all sperm worthy. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Ray's Cowboy said...

1 and 2nd are MINE.

WOOF
Ray

Howard in CT said...

I would love to see the speedo bulge when #1 puts that tree trunk away - or tries to!