WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Post-6344...

Cody Cummings

(WTF? I've been meaning to mention this for a while: It used to be that I'd highlight a group of pix for posting and when I'd paste them here they'd show up in proper order. No more! For some reason they're slightly out of order and I have to move them into proper place. Sheesh!)





5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I love Cody!!

I've noticed the 'out of order' thing too and I only do small multiples.

Rich said...

Sorry Rick buy I'm really over Cody. I only want to see him where he's bent over with a huge one up this...

SickoRicko said...

Rich - Check out O!Daddie's blog: "free 2b..smokey & me" to see a video of Cody taking it up the butt. It's simulated, but hey, baby steps.

Howard in CT said...

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do what blogger doesn't do. Lest you forget - we appreciate that and we appreciate YOU.

SickoRicko said...

Howard - Thank you!