WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 09, 2012

Post-6091...





4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

i want to nibble on #5's nips...

Ray's Cowboy said...

1, 2, and the last one in the woods. Very HOT Men today.

WOOF
Ray

uptonking said...

Is there anything more intoxicating than natural man in nature? It makes me mourn the summer. Oh, well... April 2013 is only five months away here in Minnesota.

karl said...

Very nice indeed, all these hot men.