WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Post-5884...



2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

HOw did yo uget to keep the old blog lay out???? Please help me with this. They change it on me.
Now I would love to take a break with number 3.

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Ray - This is not my old blog layout, it's the "new and improved" one they forced on me a while back. Unfortunately, I don't know how to go back to the old one. However, there is a way to get your pix to sit next to each other the way you like to, but it requires going into the HTML language and making some changes to it. Are you up for a little instruction? Send me an email and we'll see if we can't at least get that accomplished.