WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Post-5706...

ANNOUNCEMENT: When I was forced to switch to this "new and improved" template one of the things that changed was no longer being informed of when I was reaching my maximum space limit. Well, this morning I suddenly couldn't post cuz I'd reached that limit - without warning! I knew that I needed to delete some pix from the Picasa albums where all this stuff is stored because I refuse to pay for extra space. Well (again), I couldn't access it without jumping through some hoops to get signed up again and hunting around to get to where I could do this. After FINALLY getting there, I was able to do what I needed to do so I could post again. This has burned me out so I'm done posting for the day. Sorry. (I'm gonna go fuck the daylights out of my boyfriend instead.)


3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

always a great consolation prize.. :>)~

Rich said...

that always works for me!

karl said...

Don't blame you in the least....technology is supposed to make our lives easier but if you ask me its just another layer of complication.
I'm doing this on my phone- texting my posts and its exhausting after a 9 hour shift.
Fuck yo boyfriend instead...far better.