WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Post-5452...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bottom image is fantastic!!! ... well, since the Americans gave a Statue of Liberty to the French - why don't the French present the US with a replica of the Eiffel Tower to be put straight in the middle of Gotham City ...? !!!

karl said...

Id love to go to France and grab an Eiffel of this tower, lol!