WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Post-5302...

Here are a few pix from my trip to visit lover-man in New York City. (It takes me a while to download from my camera.) I won't bore you with all the pix I took of various buildings, other than this first one. The naked pic is at Fire Island. That last pic is a bus that zoomed past when I was taking a picture of something.









5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

O! DADDIES ... u look so cute together..

karl said...

I agree, very sweet couple you both make! [[[hugs]]]
And nice pictures of your holiday too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys make a hot cup of coffee look cold. Pour me some of you two.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great pic. And great blog. Thanks