WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Post-5222...

Open the pic to see the name.




5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

i'd be happy to smooth out those dang sheets for him..

karl said...

I want the second man - and again the pic dosent open! Whats his name!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I don't know why pix won't open for you. That guy's name is Alessandro Calza.

Anonymous said...

that top man's hot!

SickoRicko said...

Red-Hot-Chilli - He certainly is!