WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Post-4960...

Randy White





4 comments:

karl said...

Here in England, the word Randy means 'horny'. I remember years ago [cough, the 80s] actress Lynda Carter visited England with her boyfriend. [Im a massive Wonder Woman fan, as you know]. She introduced him in interviews as her boyfriend. 'He's Randy' she'd say, and we'd all stifle our giggles!
this guy featured here could certainly qualify in both categories. Hes called Randy - an dhe certainly makes ME randy[!].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - My brother's name is Randy.

karl said...

Oh. [me embarrassed!].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Don't be embarrassed! I already knew the definition that you spoke of, so no problem.