WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Post-4879...


4 comments:

Mars34 said...

So sexy

Anonymous said...

hot butts there ... all three of 'em, but especially the one in the bottom pic!!!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I want to serve tea on number 3. I love that HOT arse and I want to do dirty things to it.

Woof
Ray

karl said...

some smashing arses....my fave here is 2.