WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Post-4841...

Gage Wilson

4 comments:

Red Xcorpion said...

Hello, how are you?
Darlon call me and I am the owner of the Blog REDXCORPION
.
I found your blog interesting and great for partnership.
If you interested in link exchange my blog is

http://www.redxcorpion.com/

Bear hug!

Rich said...

Just the right amount of fur!

SickoRicko said...

Red - Thanks, but no thanks.

Rich - Yes.

karl said...

Gage has a bit too much hair for my eclectic tastes but at the same time i fancy him [well, dont we all]; it depends on which pictures we see him in; in some he isnt that hairy at all.
Hot guy all the same.