WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Post-4832...

THIS is why I had that word verification in place; it's a comment some idiot left yesterday. So I've gone back to comment moderation again.

SICKO RICKO..that's right...SPERM MY CUMHOLE..?
SICKO RICO is RELLY RICK the PRICK!
And RICK the PRICK tried to "do" me when I was 4.
So FRAPPERS- LAPRAP- CRAPPERS- get a load of that.
And tell him that ORGICO- RICK'S SETAIN is now on lock up- DEWORPH.
Something about SKINDEPO and the STARZ?


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Seinfeld says, "people -- they're the worst!"

Sorry you have to put up with that nonsense.

Stan

karl said...

How disgusting!
I wondered why the posting was now moderated; well, with this filth its hardly surprising. If you ask me, you should delete/remove that above comment they made [I mean, the one youve repeated in your post]. I also think you should [if its possible, I dunno] restrict comments to invited parties only, so they get posted but others have to be approved first.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Yeah, it's disgusting alright. It's possible for me to restrict comments to only invitees but I don't want to be that restrictive.

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a trumpet trying to stir the air around. but he was pretty disgusting. scary that is people like that out there in the wild.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:26am - Indeed, it is very scary.

manrico said...

Try not to let this deranged creature upset you. Think of all the people (like me) that you helped survive the isolation of the pandemic. We all owe you a debt of gratitude!

SickoRicko said...

Manrico - Wow, you're way back in the archives! Thank you very much for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said..

Fuck him/her Rick, we love you and your blog.