WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Post-4730...

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

There is somenthing about the third one that I have always loved. Those big balls, that smile that could light up your life, that HOT body with enough hair on it. He is one of my favorites.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

first man....hot, hot, hot...
second...seen him a lot on the web, too many tats!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Ray - He's a hottie alright!