WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Post-4183...

5 comments:

TannedWillie said...

Just the slightest move and it's gonna fall right outta his shorts!

karl said...

This guy is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!
I adore his slow, sexy smile, not to mention his 80s type peek-a-boo shorts, cut high up on the bias.
Yes.....HOT!

Anonymous said...

link exchange

Meu Mundo blog http://sogostoso-bishonen.blogspot.com/

Ray's Cowboy said...

YUMMM when did youput in up there. I did not see him this morning..



WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

TannedWillie - If only he'd move!

Darlon - Not at this time.

Ray - Posting takes me a while sometimes.