WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Post-4001...

P.P. (Post Post) - I'm sooo embarrassed and feeling a bit stupid. I've been posting these things thinking that this weekend was Halloween. Silly me!

7 comments:

karl said...

5 is me and my friend Matthew waiting for the train to go into work.
[joke, joke, it isnt].

Halloween seems to ve earlier every year, like Xmas. Next thing you know, we'll be celebrating it in June.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - At least it would be warm enough for the g-string then.

Nick said...

don't feel silly about the Halloween miss thing - any time can be instant Halloween for us gays !

PS love the last 4images - made from ?

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Pumpkins?

Nick said...

LOL - you old cinderella you!

Anonymous said...

#1 and #2 - costumes are getting more interesting - and sexier!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Yes, I'd like to lift the lid on that pizza box!