WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Post-2091...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 has delectable armpits. I would like to bury my face in them and sniff and lick.

karl said...

Lots of lazing about here...how Id prefer to join that final guy in the bath. Oh hang on I prefer showers as you know, lol!
Still, nice to see him get OUT of the bath!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Me too!

Karl - That would be nice.

LORDPATRICK said...

FUR! HOT!

SickoRicko said...

LordPatrick - Very!

Anonymous said...

That last guy needs help.
I volunteer (of course)

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Of course!