WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Post-2086...

7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF I want to play with all of these HOT Men.

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Me too!

Anonymous said...

#5 sittin in chair is Mark, father of 3 grown children. Lives in Houston. Top only.

karl said...

I want 4...he the only one I find attractive here [and he has the slight look of me].
P.S it ISNT me[!] - I wont get tricked again!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Small world!

Karl - I bet you won't!

Anonymous said...

#3 gets my vote.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Again: even with all that hair?