WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Post-2015...

4 comments:

karl said...

Smooth-looking man, and an incredible pose!
One confession coming right up...
my friend Doug [ who is going to die next time we meet! ] posted an old pic of me over on The Penis Soliloquies. I wear glasses now but that is definitely me [the shame! At least Im not nude; far too clever to be caught out like that[!]]. Check out the stud that was me under 'Saturday Bonus' 24 Sept.
Oh, and its my birthday tomorrow [30th]!!! Dreading it!!!!! Just dreading it! Im hoping to get a new boyfriend but with my luck I'll probably get socks again.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Happy 30th birthday!! (You understand how I could confuse that?) Have a good one! (I'll check for that old pic of you.)

karl said...

Thank you, Rick! You're very kind.
Actually, by 30th I meant the 30th of September, thats what I meant to say [ wish I WAS 30 again, lol ].

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Dear sweet thing, I knew that!