WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Post-1931...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmph! Well, if you did go back and reupload all the pics to 1880 - so much for Blogger fixing the issue.
Pic #2 has that damn dark box with the minus sign in it again.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I went back and re-posted it again. I'm so fucking upset with this that I'm beside myself!

Anonymous said...

I definitely know what you are talking about! Makes me rethink about posting at ALL!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - But then I wouldn't know what to do with myself in the morning! (Oh, wait, there's one other thing...)