WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Post-1920...

7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I want the last one and next to the last one. Both of these Men are hunks. no I mean HUNKS.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

1, 2, 4 and 6 are my faves here...esp 6 with his sexpressive face [oh, and his cock].
Men really are stunning here!

Howard in CT said...

I'm with Karl =#1 & #6 are so-o-o HOT!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Glad y'all like 'em!

LORDPATRICK said...

Too good to choose! I'll take the lot!

Nick said...

can never get enough of philip fusco

thanks for helping my diet!

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Anytime!