WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Post-1813...


6 comments:

Ralph said...

Thanks for the pictures in this set. For me, the set would have been 'complete' with the guys in 1, and 3!

DeepBlue said...

Another great selection today!
I couldn't believe those adds!
Have a great weekend, Rick
Hugs
Jon

karl said...

Hey, youve posted number 1 before! Id remember those green undies anywhere!
3 looks like Robert Pattison from Twilight!

Anonymous said...

Can't blame Rick for posting more of #1, Lars stephan I believe. Can never see enough of that guy.

SickoRicko said...

Ralph - Yes, they could be a set in themselves.

DeepBlue - Thanks, you too!

Karl - Yes, but I didn't think anyone would notice.

Greg - Leave it to you to know his name!

Anonymous said...

LE MEC AU SLIP VERT DE BONNE GROSSES BALLS UNE BITE QUI DOIT ETRE BIEN EPAISSE ET BONNE LONGEUR LORSQU IL DOIT BANDER UN REGAL UN SUPER MALE