WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Post-1754...


4 comments:

karl said...

2 and 4 I think...2 looks rough and sexy, 4 is dark and sexy-cute.
That final guy...ummm no. His face looks angrier than his hard-on.



Oh, go on then. Why not.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Yes, why not.

Anonymous said...

This one is rather obvious and quite easy - give me that last hung dude!
Please!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Okay, since you said please.