WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Post-1752...


5 comments:

Howard in CT said...

I'm not one to often use the word adorable, but what else, right?
Love the kitten with the tiny monkey.

karl said...

so cute...

SickoRicko said...

Howard - Adorable is a good word.

Karl - Indeed.

DeepBlue said...

Aawww! Cutenes overload.
Have you ever heard of Dogably Pawfect Saturdays?
Hugs
Jon

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - No I hadn't. I checked it out and it's cute.