WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Post-1748...

This is my tattoo!! It's my own design and I'm lovin' it!
(There's a couple of glitches but I have to stop pointing them out.)

3 comments:

Howard in CT said...

Oh Man! - I am lovin' it too.
I especially like the clever 69 worked into the design.
And yes, you must forget whatever you perceive as any flaws here. I have no clue what you mean, and I do NOT want to know!!
I think it's PERFECT!

karl said...

Oh I didnt notice the 69 in it; I assumed that was one of those yin and yang symbols.
Nice tattoo! SWEET!

SickoRicko said...

Howard & Karl - Thanks for the compliments. The 69 thing is actually the Zodiac symbol for my birth month. It's supposed to lay on its side, which is one of my favorite things to do BTW.