WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Post-1715...




6 comments:

TannedWillie said...

Yay, my ruling "planet"...! And I'm ready to worship and catch some rays, baby!

SickoRicko said...

Tanned Willie - I've suspected you're a nude sun worshipper like me!

TannedWillie said...

LOL! Guilty as charged! (Does my screen name really make me that transparent?!) I'm not sure now but I think you may have posted some of my sunbathing pics on your blog one time (the other one before it got deleted).

SickoRicko said...

TannedWillie - I think I might remember those!

karl said...

More great space pictures!

Nick said...

a great set of images - they look like planets and the human egg about to be fertilised!