WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Post-1658...



8 comments:

Ralph said...

Number 1 is so beautiful. Please, more pictures of him now... And maybe in 5 or 6 years another set of pictures? Thanks

Ray's Cowboy said...

I sold on munber one, but I would do any of these FINE HOT Men. Do you have any more of number one. I have to agree with Ralph. Love to see more of him.

WOOF
Ray

Howard in CT said...

I wanna join the gym the 1st guy goes to.
He looks like a willing student.
I could teach him a lot.

Anonymous said...

Both 2 & 3 are incredible uncut hunks. I would love to lie under the mature hairy body of #1 with his cock inside me. I would like to lick the armpits of #2 then have him insert his magnificent cock in me while I'm on all fours.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Sorry, I don't know who No.1 is, nor do I have more of him.

karl said...

is the second fellow Vinnie D'Angelo? It sure looks like him.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - No, that's Arpad Miklos.

Anonymous said...

Don't know who #1 is either.
However, I will take #3, without his attitude - lol