WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Post-1620...



6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

where do I find me a boy like that??

Rich said...

I love it when they're gift wrapped! Thanks!

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Out there somewhere.

Rich - You're welcome.

karl said...

the third guy whos blindfolded...I remember you had a film of him at the end of your posts, Rick. Can you put it back up please, he was SO hot!

Anonymous said...

That 3rd pic is definitely my fave all time tied up pic. Damn I need someone as hot as him all tied up like that.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - I'll see if I can find it.

Greg - Great fantasy.