WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Post-1616...



5 comments:

DeepBlue said...

If blue-eyed boy in the middle is looking for a daddy, send him over...

karl said...

Third guy is a bit young...


...oh, well go on then! He IS beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I remember that first cute hunk - weird name of "Zoom" lol
Would take him, #3, and #5

SickoRicko said...

DeepBlue - When I'm done with him, I will.

Karl - Beauty knows know age.

Greg - Zoom?

Anonymous said...

lol - yeah - I did a post about him.
Oh rather I raved about him.
Maybe a bit of a twink but that body on him!