WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Post-1608...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 really revs my engine. I wish I could give him a tongue bath, starting with his armpits and licking my way down his beautiful body. I would, of course, save the best for dessert--his perfect cock and balls. He is a total wet dream.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I feel the same!

karl said...

Samuel Colt...really without doubt he has the PERFECT body!
3 and 4 aint half bad either!!

Anonymous said...

Kinda like all of them, but that first fella and that next to last one got my attention.