WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Post-1566...



4 comments:

karl said...

This first man...a truly fabulous Colt ,model from years back. Wish I could remember his name tho! He really was very macho back in the day...beautiful!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - He's very hot!

Anonymous said...

I'll take all these guys.
Don't know who first fella is, but sure know the other 2.
2nd dude with that delicious manass is Tommy Defendi.
3rd fella - Milan Giamani (spelling?)

SickoRicko said...

Greg - I especially like Milan!