WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Post-1561...



4 comments:

karl said...

2,3 and 4...WOWEEEE!!! I do like my shower pics.
3 looks very macho...yes, Id share a shower with him.
4...young and hung and a decent thick bush!

Anonymous said...

Great bods - just don't get the black and white thing.

Insolente said...

Mmm... delicous post.

Congratulations and thanks. :)

Kss.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Glad ya like 'em!

Greg - B&W can be hot.

Insolente - You're welcome.