WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Post-1552...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm frustrated. I wish I could bury my face in his thick bush then in his super-hairy ass so I could tongue-fuck his juicy sweet hole, then go down on his extraordinary cock to collect a big load of his tasty cum.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Wow, you took the words right outta my mouth!

Anonymous said...

That hung hairy hottie looks a bit bored during that.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - He sorta does.