WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Post-1548...





3 comments:

karl said...

great pic in 4...theyd best be careful not to knock that computer off the table, it looks expensive. That sixth pic...talk about getting in close! Can practically smell those balls.

Anonymous said...

First pic is my fave, but they all be good. And gotta love the precum coming out of that last pic.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Mmm, balls...

Greg - I love that too!