WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Post-1508...



3 comments:

karl said...

1...a bit chubby but within my acceptable limits. Not too bad.
2...bit stark looking but he has a nice bush.
3...bit geeky but he aint all bad.
4...fine, just...fine.
5...bit too tubby...lose the poundage and hed be quite nice to look at really.


oooohhhhh, Im fussy today. But after a 14-hour shift one isnt in the mood to be choosy, such is life!

SickoRicko said...

Karl - What about No.6? You keep forgetting the last guy!

DeepBlue said...

#1 no hesitation: give it to me! NOW!
#2 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyessssssss
#3 love those young geeks!
#4 I always need a face!!! Sorry!
#5 Nice fur coat! Will keep me warm for sure!
#6 Let's hit the shower. I'll "scrub" your back!