WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Post-1451...


5 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love to play with all three of these HOT Men. Mostly The 3rd one.

WOOF
Ray

karl said...

Is the top man one man or twins?
Ted Colunga...virile as fuccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Ray - I'd like to play with all three also!

Karl - Top is twins. And yes, Ted is very virile.

Anonymous said...

I forget which twins those are - would love to be in a 3-some, although I believe they be one of those "straight" ones.
As for Ted - you can probably figure out that I prefer him when he wasn't a hairy beast, but he's still hot no matter what he does.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Nothing wrong with being on your knees in front of straight guys.