WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Post-1421...



6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

3rd and 4th for me please. love those cocks and low hanging balls.

WOOF
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Me too!

karl said...

Those cocks look too big for thoose mouths...maybe a bit too big for my mouth.
Well, theres a first for everything...

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Never stop trying!

Anonymous said...

2 things....
1) - Why is that guy sucking on that regular sized cock when he could be sucking on that delicious and BIG other one??????

2)I'd like to be that guy sucking on those big balls in that last pic!

SickoRicko said...

Greg - It's the perspective, both cocks look equally satisfying!