WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Post-1417...

Later today I'm going on vacation to Nebraska to visit my mother and brother, then to Denver to visit my friend who went to Florida with me. I'll be gone for two whole weeks! Much longer than I like being away from home. During that time I'll celebrate yet another birthday. I'll do my best to publish a few posts while I'm away. I'll be posting regularly again on July 7.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. You will be missed.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Safe jounrey my freind. be good.

Hugs
Ray

SickoRicko said...

Anon & Ray - Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Rick- have a great birthday. We always miss you while you are away, and appreciate you even more when you get back!

Michael in Fort Lauderdale

John said...

Have a great time & Happy Birthday! We'll be here when you get back. :-)

Mike, Studio City said...

Have a fun time away. I'll miss you, Glenn and I will be celebrating our 25th year together On July 4. Ehjoy Denver, we have been there and found it to be very nice. Akso, see if your friend will take you to this campy tourist trap Mexican restaurant called Casa Bonita. Google it, it's a Denver landmark. Can't wait until you get back.

karl said...

Have a smashing time and enjoy!
[[[[[hugs]]]]]
Karl.

Ralph said...

Have a safe trip, a great birthday, and I'll I'll check in often to see if you've had any time to add a new posting. Thanks for a great blog, and all of the wonderful pictures.

SickoRicko said...

Michael, Mike, Karl & Ralph - Thanks guys! And thanks for the compliments!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got an enjoyable couple of weeks and a great way to celebrate your birthday.
Hope you have fun.

SickoRicko said...

Greg - Thanks. Although I'd rather spend my 60th in bed with my hot new friend.

Anonymous said...

Errr yeah, I suppose that would be better - lol