WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Post-1415...



7 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Love the water pitures.

WOOF
Ray

Nick said...

hey rick

zach is endlessly slutty and erotic - thanks for the reminder!

like best that kitchen set - his dick never looked better!

karl said...

Yes, this is what I like...men showering up. Nothing better than watching them, esp if they dont like it [too bad]. A naked man is at his most vulnerable, and when wet very erotic too.

Anonymous said...

Gotta appreciate the man-ass on that pic of Zeb Atlas. I think that's before he got TOO bulked up.

SickoRicko said...

Ray - Me too!

Nick - Not familiar with that set.

Karl - Wet IS erotic!

Greg - I think you're right.

Nick said...

hey rick

i'll email you the set

cya

nick

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Thank you!