WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Post-1410...


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH. Thos delicious armpits and that pretty face and very kissable lips.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - All very desirable.

karl said...

Hes cute...a tad too young for me, tho, but cute nonetheless.

SickoRicko said...

Karl - Too young for me too.

The Countess Ragunda Divinica said...

puts me in mind of an old lyric:

'Climb upon my knee, sonny boy'

SickoRicko said...

Countess - He's very inspiring.

Nick said...

hey rick

Edilson Nascimento is perfect as always - seen a few of his videos - no dick showing but some butt stuff - totally totally

Anonymous said...

Thanks go to Nick for IDing that fellow. I recognized him but had a touch of old-timers. He's not too young for me!

SickoRicko said...

Nick - Totally.

Greg - We all help one another whenever we can.